Digital New Business Executive
¿Qué estamos buscando?
🇦🇷 Available to work remotely from Argentina.
The job proposal
We are looking for exceptional business developers that will help Aerolab acquire extraordinary clients and projects by closing deals for renowned players, from industry leaders to on-the-rise startups in the US.
Our team of Partnerships is always moving forwards on creating long-lasting, trustworthy and transparent relationships with our clients and prospects, and making their company be lifted by creating awesome digital products.
Your job responsibilities include:
- An evolving role that starts with market & business research and fast-moving administrative support to Head of New Business and Managing Director (drafting and iterating our pitch for new leads, Value Prop. Decks, Proposals and SOWs, Account Planning, and Client Pre-work).
- Own communication and relationship to win new deals with the leadership of the Head of New Business (Our goal is closing rate, from properly qualifying leads to straight conveying Aerolab’s value proposition and vision).
- Being the owner of doing pre-work research for our new leads and accounts, from understanding the ins and outs of a new industry or business to identifying the stakeholders and decision-makers likewise.
- As the role evolves, the New Business Executive should be able to single-handedly lead communication for higher-stakes and long-term opportunities to ensure Aerolab proposals meet and exceed their business needs.
- As a team player, you’ll also support outreach strategies and cold-pitching processes for long-time ex-clients and new industries we want to help level up. You’ll be working closely with the Managing Director, the Head of New Business, and the Head of Marketing.
- You’ll conduct challenging calls and debates with our Engineering & Design teams to draft ideas, estimate high-level roadmaps and options to create products, from early-on MVPs to leading-class platforms, so we can pitch to new leads.
- Tools we use and love: Hubspot (CRM), Notion, Qwilr, Figma (we make our decks in Figma). We love delivering obsessively organized and thoughtful things, from a document to a deck presentation.
- On top of these hard skills, we value a great openness to communication, storytelling, critical thinking (that is, converting a gut feeling to valid research-based insight), and adaptability to navigate an unpredictable conference call.
- Own communication and relationship to win new deals with the leadership of the Head of New Business (Our goal is closing rate, from properly qualifying leads to straight conveying Aerolab's value proposition and vision).
What do we expect from you?
- Background from either an agency, start-up, or enterprise environment as long as you can show us an understanding of product design and an excellent track record of your time there.
- We’re looking for an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with good judgment.
- Skills in storytelling, negotiation, and client relationships. There are a lot of educated guesses in our process of getting new businesses (formulating hypotheses and validating them).
- A good understanding and an even bigger passion for digital products and how they are made.
- Advanced English is a must.
What are you going to find at Aerolab?
- The opportunity to work on products of different industries, having direct contact with the client.
- 3 weeks of vacations
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- 4 hours off per month
- Days off to do a volunteer program
- Osde 310
- Salary adjustments related to inflation every 3 months
- Salary reviews related to the market every 6 months
- Reimbursement for connectivity expenses
- Reimbursement for english classes
- Remote work set up
- Birthday afternoon off
- Profit Sharing
- Digital Nomads Program
- Spaces designed to give feedback and propose improvements and changes
Aerolab is part of SoDA a global network of digital design agencies.
Búsqueda laboral equitativa - Desde Aerolab sólo te pediremos la información necesaria para el desempeño del trabajo que se ofrece - Ley N° 6471