The job description
In Aerolab, we have a user-centered approach to create digital products: websites, applications, interfaces, you name it.
We are always evolving and finding new ways of doing things. All our processes are in constant iteration, and our focus is on learning.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects of different sizes and verticals so that you can grow, learn, make mistakes (we embrace mistakes), and fully develop your talent.
Your job responsibilities include
- Participate in the entire design process: conducting interviews with key business stakeholders, user research, and iterative design from architecture and user flows to art direction and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Work with agile methodologies, presenting progress to the client on a weekly basis alongside the team.
- Collaborate and work alongside project managers, developers, and other designers to create products that you can feel proud of.
- Support less experienced designers in the process, sharing knowledge and best practices.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge and experience in digital product design, from research methodologies to UI.
- Understanding the client as part of the team and being able to clearly communicate the rationale and process behind each design decision.
- Viewing feedback as a tool for improvement and a key part of the iterative design process.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma.
- Knowledge of Framer or another no-code tool is a plus.
- Staying informed about updates, trends, and best practices.
- Proficiency in English (intermediate level, both oral and written).
What are you going to find at Aerolab?
- The opportunity to work on products of different industries, having direct contact with the client.
- Spaces designed to give feedback and propose improvements and changes.
- Aerolab is a member of SoDA, a global network of leading digital agencies
3 weeks vacation
4 free hours per month
Inflation raises every 3 months
Salary reviews every 6 months
Remote work setup
Birthday afternoons off
Digital nomad program
Days off for volunteering
Búsqueda laboral equitativa
Desde Aerolab sólo te pediremos la información necesaria para el desempeño del trabajo que se ofrece - Ley N° 6471