The job proposal
In Aerolab, we have a user-centered approach to create digital products: websites, applications, interfaces, you name it.
We are always evolving and finding new ways of doing things. All our processes are in constant iteration, and our focus is on learning.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects of different sizes and verticals so that you can grow, learn, make mistakes (we embrace mistakes), and fully develop your talent.
Your job responsibilities include
- Create and evolve new products for startups and global brands.
- Craft incredible product experiences and interfaces for websites and mobile apps.
- Build APIs and infrastructure using NodeJS, Docker, and serverless platforms.
- Design scalable interfaces that contribute to flexible design systems, often integrated with headless CMS or mobile apps.
- Be proactive in documenting your own implementations and technical decisions.
- Conduct regular code reviews with team members.
- Engage in the design process by proposing technologies and solutions for each product.
- Collaborate and work alongside project managers, designers, and other developers to create products that you can feel proud of.
- Support less experienced developers in the process, sharing knowledge and best practices.
What do we expect from you?
- Demonstrate expertise in UI, being able to craft CSS styles from the ground up using technologies such as Styled Components, Styled-JSX, Stitches, or similar.
- Knowledge of advanced patterns in React and proficiency in state management using Context or Redux.
- Knowledge of API design in NodeJS and proficiency in handling both relational (SQL) and non-relational (No-SQL) databases.
- Have knowledge of unit and integration testing with Jest + React Testing Library.
- Be familiar with Agile methodology and capable of applying it in a team setting.
- Possess a keen eye for design and be able to implement interfaces and animations for various devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and monitors.
- Proficiency in English (intermediate level, both oral and written).
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in developing sites using NextJS or apps in React Native.
- Previous work optimizing SEO, Schemas, and/or Accessibility (a11y).
- Experience integrating a project with a CMS (Contentful, Prismic, Strapi, or similar).
- Track record of significantly improving the performance of a website or app.
- Proficiency in Figma for accessing designs and exporting assets.
- Infrastructure knowledge (Nginx, Docker, AWS, etc.).
- Strong sense of taste and an eye for design; averse to visual misalignments.
- Willingness to contribute diverse knowledge and offer a unique perspective.
- Understanding or application of progressive enhancement and/or graceful degradation.
- Familiarity with Canvas, ThreeJS, WebGL, or other related technologies.
What are you going to find at Aerolab?
- The opportunity to work on products of different industries, having direct contact with the client.
- Spaces designed to give feedback and propose improvements and changes.
- Aerolab is a member of SoDA, a global network of leading digital agencies
3 weeks vacation
4 free hours per month
Inflation raises every 3 months
Salary reviews every 6 months
Remote work setup
Birthday afternoons off
Digital nomad program
Days off for volunteering
Búsqueda laboral equitativa
Desde Aerolab sólo te pediremos la información necesaria para el desempeño del trabajo que se ofrece - Ley N° 6471