Senior Visual Designer
The job description
You are a hands-on, versatile designer with a broad spectrum of work with a keen emphasis on conceptualization and experimentation. You excel in crafting experiences, establishing brands, and constructing design frameworks. You’ll oversee the visual decision-making in projects, collaborate effectively, and find immense excitement in crafting stunning visual stories.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects of different sizes and verticals so that you can grow, learn, make mistakes (we embrace mistakes), and fully develop your talent.
Your job responsibilities include
- Define art direction and advance existing visual themes and guidelines.
- Ensure quality in all deliverables.
- Generate different style proposals, mood boards, sketches, mockups, and prototypes for digital products and websites.
- Oversee visual execution, providing new perspectives, inspiration, best practices, and practical improvement solutions.
- Collaborate in crafting briefs and providing feedback to illustrators, copywriters, and motion designers to ensure that the vision is carried out effectively.
- Assist in translating creative/client requirements into comprehensive design briefs.
- Contribute to crafting adaptable design systems and visual languages.
- Ensure designs and processes meet client objectives and expectations.
- Collaborate closely with the Design Team, helping others develop a more robust creative vision.
- Actively engage in presentations, explaining design decisions confidently.
What do we expect from you?
- Naturally, craft well-balanced and visually attractive designs.
- Proven track record in visual design demonstrated through a diverse portfolio covering various design mediums and styles.
- Strong conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate within a team.
- Experience pitching designs to designers and clients effectively.
- Proficiency in using Figma as a design tool.
- Curiosity and experience using diverse design tools for things like Illustrations, Motion, or 3D. We don’t care about the tool name; express your ideas.
- Proficiency in English is essential for interactions with clients.
- Viewing feedback as a tool for improvement and a key part of the iterative design process.
- In a nutshell? Make things that look awesome.
What are you going to find at Aerolab?
- The opportunity to work on products of different industries, having direct contact with the client.
- Spaces designed to give feedback and propose improvements and changes.
- Aerolab is a member of SoDA, the global network of the leading digital agencies.
3 weeks vacation
4 free hours per month
Inflation raises every 3 months
Salary reviews every 6 months
Remote work setup
Birthday afternoons off
Digital nomad program
Days off for volunteering
Búsqueda laboral equitativa
Desde Aerolab sólo te pediremos la información necesaria para el desempeño del trabajo que se ofrece - Ley N° 6471